org DECEMBER 2013 AESA, Association of Educational Service Agencies Dec.
What does AESA stand for?
AESA stands for Association of Educational Service Agencies
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AESA
We have 40 other meanings of AESA in our Acronym Attic
- Airborne Electronic Sensor Operator (Canada; also seen as AESOP)
- Advanced Encryption Standard Galois Counter Mode (cryptography)
- Atomic Emission Spectrometry with Inductively Coupled Plasma
- Audio Engineering Society/European Broadcasting Union
- Audio Engineering Society 3
- Active Electronically Scanned Array
- Active Electronically Steered Array (aka Active Electronically Scanned Array; radar technology)
- Agence Européenne de la Sécurité Aérienne (French: European Aviation Safety Agency)
- Arizona Emergency Services Association (Phoenix, AZ)
- Assign-and-Estimate Scheduling Algorithm
- Association of Environmental Scientists and Administrators
- ATM End System Address
- Atmospheric Effects of Stratospheric Aircraft
- Autorité Européenne de Sécurité des Aliment (French: European Food Safety Authority)
- Aviation & Electronic Schools of America (Colfax, CA)
- The Ancient Egypt Studies Association
- Associated Environmental Site Assessors of Canada Inc.
- Association des Exploitants de Structures et Animations Gonflables (French: Operators' Association of Inflatable Structures and Activities)
- Army Entertainment Scholarships & Awards Program
- Association of European Suppliers for Automotive Software (Germany)
Samples in periodicals archive:
org DECEMBER 2008 AESA, Association of Educational Service Agencies December 3-6 Phoenix, Ariz.
org DECEMBER 2008 Association of Educational Service Agencies (AESA) December 3-6 Phoenix, Ariz.