The number of children with disabilities is on the rise and officials at the Association of Early Intervention for Children with Disability (AEICD) say there is a need for more rehabilitation centres and support from the public and private sectors.
What does AEI stand for?
AEI stands for Association of Early Intervention
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AEI
We have 179 other meanings of AEI in our Acronym Attic
- Asia Electronics Industry
- Asia Europe Institute
- Asian Energy Institute
- Asset Enhancement Initiative (various companies)
- Assistance Eligible Individual (COBRA rule change under American Reovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009)
- Associated Electrical Industries, Ltd.
- Association des Eleves Ingenieurs
- Association des Études Internationales (French: International Studies Association)
- Association des Étudiants en Informatique
- Association des Etudiants Internationaux (French: International Students Association)
- Associazione Elettrotecnica ed Elettronica Italiana (Italian: Italian Association of Electrical Engineering and Electronics)
- Astro Eight Inches
- Atelier Experimentation et Instrumentation
- Ateliers d’Échanges et d’Innovation
- Atomic Energy Insights
- Atomic Energy Institute (Moscow)
- Atrial Expansion Index (cardiology)
- Audio End Instrument
- Audubon Expedition Institute
- Australian Economic Indicators
Samples in periodicals archive:
Muscat: Various respectable government institutions such as the Oman Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Blood Bank, Oman Pharmaceutical Society, and advocacy groups such as National Association for Cancer Awareness and Association of Early Intervention for Children with Disability that took part in last year's MedHealth and Wellness are once again declaring their official support and participation in this year's event.
The group hosted some management members of the Association of Early Intervention for Children with Disabilities to identify activities and services provided by the association and to be briefed on the strategies pursued by the association in its delivery of services to beneficiary cases.
Tom Millward's four-week ride began on January 19 Charity cyclist Tom Millward has returned to Muscat after cycling over 3,000km in aid of the Association of Early Intervention for Children with Disability (AEICD).
That's just what the Association of Early Intervention for Children with Disability, referred to as the Early Intervention Centre (EIC) for short, in Azaiba does; it provides children with disabilities of all kinds, including Down syndrome, autism, cerebral palsy, and hearing and visual impairments, with specialised therapy and education to help them become more independent and live up to their own potential.
The money raised will be used to meet the operational costs of the AEI centre in Azaiba South African national Tom Millward who cycled 3,000km across Oman last year to raise funds for the Association of Early Intervention (AEI) for Children with Disability, was back in action last week for the same purpose.
Experts call for more cooperation between the public, private sector and NGOs Injaz and the Association of Early Intervention for Children with Disability (AEICD) from the sultanate received awards in their respective categories at the 2011 GCC Civil Society Leaders Awards, which was held at the Diplomatic Club last week.
The proceeds from the party will be donated to the Association of Early Intervention for Children with Disability.