TOKYO, July 9 Kyodo An estimated one million people in Japan have used free song-swap services through the Internet, the Recording Industry Association of Japan and the Association of Copyright for Computer Software said Monday.
What does ACCS stand for?
ACCS stands for Association of Copyright for Computer Software
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ACCS
We have 195 other meanings of ACCS in our Acronym Attic
- Airborne Command & Control Squadron
- Aircontrolman Chief Senior
- Allied Command and Control System
- American Chamber of Commerce in Shanghai (Shanghai, China)
- American Christian College and Seminary
- Ameritech Common Cents Solutions
- Antilles Consolidated School System
- Army Command & Control System
- Army Command and Control Computer System
- Association of College Computing Services (Virginia)
- Assured Combinable Crop Scheme
- Australasian College of Cosmetic Surgery
- Australian Computer Crime and Security Survey
- Australian Contamination Control Society
- Automated Calling Card Service
- Automated CAS Collection System (US government)
- Automated Case Control System
- Automated Command and Control System (US Navy)
- Automated/Advanced Communications Control System
- Automatic Command Control System
Samples in periodicals archive:
TOKYO, May 14 Kyodo Sixteen percent of people in Japan have copied computer software illegally at work, according to a survey released Monday by industry groups including the Association of Copyright for Computer Software (ACCS).