What does ACHIS stand for?
ACHIS stands for Association of Consumer Health Information Specialists
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- American Country Holdings, Inc.
- Arkansas Center for Health Improvement
- International Conference on Advances in Computer-Human Interaction
- Alaska Comprehensive Health Insurance Association
- American College of Healthcare Information Administrators (professional association)
- A Collection of Hyperlinks in A Common Home for U (Indian web portal)
- Academic Challenges Helping Individuals Expand Values and Education
- Action, Common sense, Hard work, Imagination, Energy, Vision and values, Enthusiasm
- Another Chance Initiative for Education, Vocation or Employment (New York Department of Labor)
- Asociación de Chilenos Residentes en Guatemala (Spanish: Chilean Residents Association in Guatemala)
- Asian Citrus Holdings Ltd. (China)
- Atlantic Coast Hockey League
- Atlantic County Healthy Living Coalition (New Jersey)
- Australian Clearing House for Library and Information Science (indexing and abstracting organization)
- American College of Hyperbaric Medicine
- Arenac County Historical Museum (Arenac County, Michigan)
- Asphalt Concrete Hot Mix
- Australian Cultural Heritage Management (Hindmarsh, South Australia, Australia)
- Achromatopsia 1