The Association of Consulting Engineers, the Civil Engineering Contractors' Association and the Institution of Civil Engineers are joining forces, making a case for Government officials to plan ahead and plough money into preserving the North East's roads, drains and bridges.
What does ACE stand for?
ACE stands for Association of Consulting Engineers (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ACE
We have 1418 other meanings of ACE in our Acronym Attic
- Association of Childhood Education
- Association of Christian Economists
- Association of Clinical Embryologists
- Association of Club Executives
- Association of Colleges and Employers
- Association of Collegiate Entrepreneurs
- Association of Computer Engineers (various locations)
- Association of Computer Enthusiasts (various locations)
- Association of Conference Executives
- Association of Consulting Engineers
- Association of Cultural Executives (Association des Cadres d'Institutions Culturelles - Canada)
- Assured Computing Environment (VMware)
- Asynchronous Communications Element
- Asynchronous Compute Engine (computer technology)
- Athlete Career and Education (UK and Australia)
- Athlete's Competitive Edge (various organizations)
- Athletic Certified Equipment (Orlando, FL)
- Atlanta Comics Expo (Atlanta, GA)
- Atlanta's Competitive Edge Tennis Academy (Atlanta, GA)
- Atlantic Center for the Environment (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It was held under the patronage of the Pakistan Embassy and organised by the Association of Consulting Engineers Pakistan Bahrain.
Gemma Collins (above), aged 33, of Solihull-based consulting engineers Cameron Taylor Bedford, beat four other shortlisted finalists, selected from the highest ever number of entries ever, to win the accolade from the Association of Consulting Engineers and a cheque for pounds 1,000.
WYOMING Wyoming Association of Consulting Engineers and Surveyors, 523 W.