What does ACABC stand for?
ACABC stands for Association of Companion Animal Behavior Counselors
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of ACABC in our Acronym Attic
- All Croatians Are Beautiful
- Always Carry A Bible (often a tattoo)
- Applied Composites AB (Sweden)
- Arts & Crafts Association Bornholm (Bornholm, Denmark)
- Associació contra l'Anorèxia i la Bulímia (Catalan: Association against Anorexia and Bulimia)
- Associació Cultural Armènia de Barcelona (Spanish: Armenian Cultural Association of Barcelona; Barcelona, Spain)
- Association du Cheval Arabe Bedouin (French: Bedouin Arabian Horse Association; est. 2006)
- Association of Cargo Agents of Bangladesh
- Association of Community Access Broadcasters (New Zealand)
- Atraumatic Coronary Artery Bypass (cardiology)
- Applied Companion Animal Behavior Network
- Advisory Committee On Administrative and Budgetary Questions
- Acute Community-Acquired Bacterial Sinusitis (infectious diseases)
- Australia Chinese Association for Biomedical Sciences Inc.
- Australian Corporate and Business Services
- Access Customer Advocate Center
- Accord Commercial Anti-Contrefaçon (French: Anti-Counterfeiting Trade Agreement)
- Air Control Area Commander