The Association of Commonwealth Archivists and Records Managers has also provided seminars and meetings resulting in resolutions being passed to strengthen the profession.
What does ACARM stand for?
ACARM stands for Association of Commonwealth Archivists and Records Managers (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of ACARM in our Acronym Attic
- Automatic Command Alarm Response
- Asociación de Concesionarios de Automotores de La República Argentina (Spanish: Association of Automobile Dealers of the Argentine Republic)
- Athens County Amateur Radio Association (Athens Couty, OH)
- Availability, Cost, and Resource Allocation
- Australian Computer Abuse Research Bureau
- All Care Animal Referral Center (Fountain Valley, CA)
- Advisory Council for Applied Research and Development (UK)
- Advisory Council for Aeronautics Research in Europe (EU)
- African Centres of Agricultural Research Excellence
- Afghanistan and Central Asia Research Information
- Australian Centre for Applied Research in Music Performance (University of Sydney; Sydney, Australia)
- Australian Coal Association Research Program
- Access Control and Release System
- Aeronautical Radio Communications Addressing Reporting System
- Air Concepts and Requirements Study
- Airborne Communications Addressing and Reporting System
- Aircraft Communications Addressing and Reporting System
- ARINC Communications Addressing and Reporting System
- Advanced Centre for Automotive Research and Testing (Australia)
- Advisory Committee on Assisted Reproductive Technology (New Zealand)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This conference was organized by the Association of Commonwealth Archivists and Records Managers (ACARM), in collaboration with the International Records Management Trust (IRMT), the African Association of Public Administrators and Managers (AAPAM), Kenya's Ministry of Home Affairs, the Kenya National Archives and Documentation Service, and the Faculty of Information Sciences at Moi University, with financial support from the Management and Training Services Division of the Commonwealth Secretariat.
The Trust has collaborated with the British Council, the Association of Commonwealth Archivists and Records Managers, and several other organizations for the production of its videos.