uk Global Banking News - 05 December 2012 According to the Association of Commercial Banks of Latvia, mortgage banks in the nation have posted losses.
What does ACBL stand for?
ACBL stands for Association of Commercial Banks of Latvia (est. 1992)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ACBL
We have 19 other meanings of ACBL in our Acronym Attic
- Acid Chrome Blue K
- Advies Commissie Beeldende Kunst
- Amis du Chant Berbère de la Kabilye
- Association for the Conservation of Biodiversity in Kazakhstan
- Association of Certified Book-Keepers (UK)
- Adult Community Based Learning (UK)
- Afghan Campaign to Ban Landmines
- American Commercial Barge Line LLC
- American Contract Bridge League
- Atlantic Collegiate Baseball League (National Alliance of Summer Baseball)
- Armstrong County Building and Loan Association (Ford City, PA)
- Airlift Contingency Battalion Landing Team
- Active Common Berthing Mechanism (NASA)
- Advanced Cement-Based Material(s)
- Advisory Committee for Biology & Medicine
- Advisory Committee on Biology and Medicine
- Asbestos-Containing Building Material
- Associated Corset and Brassiere Manufacturers (New York, NY)
- Australasian Christadelphian Bible Mission (Australia, New Zealand)