Cambrian College and College Boreal in Sudbury have successfully hosted the Association of Colleges of Applied Arts and Technology of Ontario (ACAATO) Conference and Premier's Awards Ceremony.
What does ACAATO stand for?
ACAATO stands for Association of Colleges of Applied Arts and Technology of Ontario (Canada)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of ACAATO in our Acronym Attic
- Allegheny County Area Agency on Aging (Pittsburgh)
- Ancient Christianity and African American Conference
- Association of Civil Aviation Authorities of the Caribbean
- Advancing Canadian Agriculture and Agri-Food Program (Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada; Ottawa, Ontario, Canada)
- Air Cargo Agents Association of India (Mumbai, Maharashtra, India)
- American College of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology
- Association of Community Arts Agencies of Kansas
- Air Courses of Action Assessment Model
- Air Cargo Agents Association of Pakistan
- Association of Catholic Admissions and Advancement Professionals of New England
- Aluminium Conductor Aluminium Alloy Wire Reinforced
- Acht Cola Acht Bier (German: All Cops Are Bastards)
- Advisory Committee on Agricultural Biotechnology (USDA)
- Air Cavalry Attack Brigade
- Alaska Contemporary Art Bank (est. 1975; Alaska State Council on the Arts; Alaska Department of Education and Early Development)
- All Cats Are Beautiful
- All Colors Are Beautiful
- All Communists Are Bastards (group)
- All Coppers Are Bastards (common British tattoo)
- All Cops Are Beautifull
Samples in periodicals archive:
David Lindsay is the President of the Association of Colleges of Applied Arts and Technology of Ontario.
She is a an executive member of the committee of presidents of the Association of Colleges of Applied Arts and Technology of Ontario (ACAATO) and sits on the MTCU/ ACAATO Charter Working Group.