Recent surveys by the National Association of Colleges and Employers reveal interview fiascos endured by both jobseekers and employers.
What does ACE stand for?
ACE stands for Association of Colleges and Employers
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ACE
We have 1418 other meanings of ACE in our Acronym Attic
- Association for Conferences and Events
- Association for Consultancy and Engineering (UK)
- Association for the Conservation of Energy (UK)
- Association of Canadian Ergonomists
- Association of Charter Educators
- Association of Chemistry and the Environment (Dijon, France)
- Association of Childhood Education
- Association of Christian Economists
- Association of Clinical Embryologists
- Association of Club Executives
- Association of Collegiate Entrepreneurs
- Association of Computer Engineers (various locations)
- Association of Computer Enthusiasts (various locations)
- Association of Conference Executives
- Association of Consulting Engineers
- Association of Consulting Engineers (UK)
- Association of Cultural Executives (Association des Cadres d'Institutions Culturelles - Canada)
- Assured Computing Environment (VMware)
- Asynchronous Communications Element
- Asynchronous Compute Engine (computer technology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The latest figures from the National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE) indicate that 55% of new hires in 1999 to 2000 had internship experience.
These findings are from two different 2004 surveys published by the National Association of Colleges and Employers.