What does ACBI stand for?
ACBI stands for Association of Clinical Biochemists in Ireland
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ACBI
We have 12 other meanings of ACBI in our Acronym Attic
- Assault Causing Bodily Harm (crime)
- Average Consistent Busy Hour
- Alaska Commission for Behavioral Health Certification
- Alameda County Behavioral Health Care Services (California)
- Aluminum Cans Build Habitat for Humanity Homes (partnership between the Aluminum Association and Habitat for Humanity)
- African Capacity Building Initiative
- Ajinomoto Calpis Beverage Indonesia (Indonesian beverage company)
- American Corporate Benefits, Inc.
- Assault Causing Bodily Injury
- Association for Certified Background Investigators
- Association of Clinical Biochemists of India
- Association of Consultants to the Bioscience Industries
- Advanced Chemical and Biological Integrated Response Course (Dugway Proving Ground, UT)
- A Complete Broadband Integration Solution (OSS software system)
- Aquatic Chemistry and Biological Information System (Northwest Territories Cumulative Impact Monitoring Program)
- Army Contracting Business Intelligence System (US Army)
- American City Business Journals, Inc.
- Acid Chrome Blue K
- Advies Commissie Beeldende Kunst