What does ACCTS stand for?
ACCTS stands for Association of Christian Colleges and Theological Schools (Louisiana)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ACCTS
- Analytical Chemistry Consulting and Training Associates, Inc.
- Ashe County Christmas Tree Association
- Association of Counseling Center Training Agencies
- Association of Canadian Corporations in Translation and Interpretation
- Australian Centre for Clinical Terminology and Information (Centre for Health Service Development; University of Wollongong; Australia)
- Alameda Contra Costa Trial Lawyers Association (California)
- American College of Civil Trial Mediators
- Acoustic Command and Control Track
- Association for Christian Conferences Teaching and Service (Denver, CO)
- Account Specialist
- Accountable Strength
- Air Cooled Condensing Unit
- Arizona Central Credit Union
- Asia/Pacific Cultural Centre for UNESCO
- Association of Asian Confederation of Credit Unions (est. 1971)
- Association of C and C++ Users
- Association of Catholic College and Universities
- Audio Center Control Unit
- Australian Central Credit Union