What does ACGIM stand for?
ACGIM stands for Association of Chiefs of General Internal Medicine
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- array Comparative Genomic Hybridization
- Aboriginal Contract Guarantee Instrument (Ontario, Canada)
- Advanced Computer-Generated Image
- Aecon Construction Group, Inc. (Quebec, Canada)
- Anybody Can Get It (dance group)
- Associate of the City and Guilds Institute (Graduate of Imperial College, London, England)
- Association Consulting Group, Inc. (management software)
- Asynchronous Common Gateway Interface (web-server extension)
- American Conference of Governmental Industrial Hygienists (Cincinnati, OH)
- American Conference of Governmental Industrial Hygienists, Inc.
- Arts Council of Greater Kalamazoo (Michigan)
- Absolute Capital Group Limited (Australia)
- Agnew Consulting Group Limited (Canada)
- Alternative County Government Law
- American Canadian Grand Lodge (Brotherhood of Freemasons)
- Arch Capital Group Ltd.
- Automobile Corporation of Goa Limited
- Advisory Council on Gay and Lesbian Issues
- Academic Course Guide Manual (Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board)
- Advisory Committee on Genetic Modification