The former Foreign Secretary and Schools Minister is chairing a taskforce set up by the Association of Chief Executives of Voluntary Organisations (ACEVO), which represents the heads of voluntary and charitable organisations.
What does ACEVO stand for?
ACEVO stands for Association of Chief Executives of Voluntary Organisations
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Augmentative Communication Employment Training and Supports (vocational rehabilitation study)
- Australian Centre for Emerging Technologies and Society (Swinburne University of Technology; Hawthorn, Victoria, Australia)
- Association of Certified Engineering Technicians and Technologists of Prince Edward Island (Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada)
- Association Canadienne des Écoles Universitaires de Nursing (Canadian Association of University Schools of Nursing)
- Analysis, Comparison, Evaluation and Verification (forensic science)
- Anne Çocuk Egitimi Vakfi (Turkish: Mother Child Education Program)
- Armored Combat Engineer Vehicle
- Anne Çocuk Eðitim Vakfý (Turkish: Mother Child Education Foundation)
- Air Combat Evaluation
- Aircraft Evaluation
- Advanced Clinical Engineering Workshop
- Australian Controlled Environment Working Group
- Atlantic Centre of Excellence for Women's Health
- Arts Council England, West Midlands (UK)
- Automated Computer-assisted Electronic Warfare System
- Automatic Communications Electronic Warfare System
- Arctic Coring Expedition
- Asheron's Call Explorer
- Arts Council England, Yorkshire (UK)
- Advisory Committee on Engaging Young Canadians (publication of Canadian Policy Research Networks)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Leading charity figures - including Sir Stephen Bubb, the head of the Association of Chief Executives of Voluntary Organisations - have already suggested the scale of cuts could undermine the Big Society.
Speaking at the event, Sir Stephen Bubb, chief executive of the Association of Chief Executives of Voluntary Organisations, warned council cuts were hitting charities.
The Association of Chief Executives of Voluntary Organisations (Acevo), the Social Enterprise Coalition and the Foundation Trust Network, among others, have said there must be a level playing field in public service markets.