uk Auto Business News - 05 November 2012 The Vauxhall Ampera has received the Green Vehicle of the Year award at the British 2012 Association of Car Fleet Operators awards.
What does ACFO stand for?
ACFO stands for Association of Car Fleet Operators (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ACFO
We have 7 other meanings of ACFO in our Acronym Attic
- American Council for Fitness and Nutrition
- Athabasca Chipewyan First Nation (Canada)
- Association of Consulting Foresters North Carolina
- Advanced Communication Function / Network Control Program
- American Culinary Federation New Orleans (Louisiana)
- Asian Conference on Food and Nutrition Safety
- Accredited Counter Fraud Officer
- Aircraft Certification Field Office
- Association Canadienne-Française de l'Ontario (Canada)
- Association of Canadian Financial Officers (Ottawa, Ontario, Canada)
- Australian Catholic Film Office (now Australian Catholic Office for Film and Broadcasting)
- Australian Council for Overseas Aid
- Asian Cultural Forum on Development
- Action for Development (Uganda)
- Asociación de Comunidades Forestales de Peten (Spanish: Association of Forest Communities of Petén; Petén; Guatemala)
- Abundant Common Frequent Occasional Rare (species rating scale in ecology)
- Albanian Center for Oriental Studies (est. 2007)
- Advanced Care Flight Paramedic
- Advanced Computer Flight Plan
- American College of Osteopathic Family Physicians
Samples in periodicals archive:
More than 60 guests attended an opening event at the new Tanners Lane premises hosted by managing director Julie Boyd, Midlands Regional Chairman of the Association of Car Fleet Operators (ACFO).
Association of Car Fleet Operators (ACFO) director Stewart Whyte was also pessimistic, seeing natural gas vans and cars being introduced in "tiny, tiny numbers" into British fleets.
Association of Car Fleet Operators (ACFO) director Stewart Whyte said: "This is puzzling given the broad acceptance of the duty of care and the responsibility about the need to have roadworthy vehicles.
The Association of Car Fleet Operators says the measures show both the Treasury and Inland Revenue understand the future wellbeing of the company car is essential "if long-term environmental objectives are to be realised".
Stewart Whyte, director of the Association of Car Fleet Operators said: "It's good news, but one small piece of good news in a much larger picture.
The British built top-seller is this year's winner of the prestigious Association of Car Fleet Operators award.