The NCEHR reports were distributed to organizations with responsibilities in research with humans in Canada including the Association of Universities and Colleges of Canada (AUCC), the Association of Canadian Medical Colleges (ACMC), RCPSC, the three federal research funding agencies (MRC, NSERC, SSHRC), Health Canada and the Quebec Ministry of Health and Social Services.
What does ACMC stand for?
ACMC stands for Association of Canadian Medical Colleges
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ACMC
We have 52 other meanings of ACMC in our Acronym Attic
- Advancing Churches in Missions Commitment
- Affiliated Community Medical Center
- Alameda County Medical Center
- Alamo City Men's Chorale
- Amazing Cinematic Music Channel (promotion)
- American Cruisers Motorcycle Club (various locations)
- Anaconda Copper Mining Company (Montana)
- Arizona Confederation of Motorcycle Clubs
- Assembly Committee on Multicultural Curriculum
- Assistant Commandant of the Marine Corps
- Astabula County Medical Center
- Asynchronous Computer-Mediated Communication
- Atlantic City Medical Center
- Austin Chamber Music Center
- Australian CEFACT Management Committee
- Average Current Mode Control
- Association for Computing Machinery Computer Communications Review
- American College of Managed Care Medicine
- Association of Cloud and Mobile Computing Professionals
- Association of Civil Marriage Celebrants of Queensland (Australia)