But officials of the American Insurance Association and the Association of California Insurance Companies say the legislation would increase benefit payments to those on permanent disability immediately while relying on cost-cutting that a new analysis says might not be realized.
What does ACIC stand for?
ACIC stands for Association of California Insurance Companies (Sacramento, CA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ACIC
We have 42 other meanings of ACIC in our Acronym Attic
- All Canadian Investment Corporation
- American Collegiate Intramural Championships (Campus Concepts)
- American Contractors Indemnity Company (surety; California)
- Anglican Church International Communion
- Anglican Coalition in Canada
- Arizona Crime Information Center
- Arkansas Crime Information Center
- Armoured Control & Instrument Cable
- Army Counterintelligence Center
- Association Congolaise des Ingénieurs Civils (French: Congolaise Association of Civil Engineers)
- Automated Combat Information System
- Automated Combat Intelligence Center
- Automatic Combat Intelligence Center
- Automatic Computation for Information and Control (Mons, Belgium)
- Australian Centre for International Commercial Arbitration
- Appeals Coordinated Issue Category of Case (US IRS)
- Auto Club Insurance Company of Florida
- Advisory Committee on International Communications & Information Policy
- Australian Consortium for In-Country Indonesian Studies
- Association of Community Information Centres in Ontario (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Nothing could be further from the truth, counters Samuel Sorich, president of the Association of California Insurance Companies in Sacramento, who cites skyrocketing costs as the culprit.
The petition was filed by the American Insurance Association, the Association of California Insurance Companies and the Personal Insurance Federation of California.