The Association of British Credit Unions Ltd and the Co-operative Bank will allow some credit unions to run and promote the accounts.
What does ABCUL stand for?
ABCUL stands for Association of British Credit Unions Ltd (United Kingdom)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Association for Behavioral and Cognitive Therapies (formerly known as the Association for Advancement of Behavior Therapy)
- Austrian Business Cycle Theory
- Autologous Blood Cell Transplantation
- Amalgamated Bean Coffee Trading Company
- Arthur Brisbane Child Treatment Center (New Jersey)
- Amalgamated Bean Coffee Trading Company Limited (India)
- American Board for Certification of Teacher Excellence
- Army Brigade Combat Team Modernization (formerly Future Combat Systems; US Army)
- Auto Body Credit Union
- Another Baltimore Computer Users Group (Maryland)
- American Baptist Churches USA
- Artesia, Bloomfield, Carmenita Unified School District (California)
- Air Bleed Control Valve (car part)
- Amphotericin B Cholesterol Hemisuccinate Vesicles (biochemistry)
- Automatic Bar Code Verification
- ABC (American Broadcasting Company) Video Tours
- ABC Video Tours (California)
- American Baptist Churches of the West
- Anchor Bancorp of Wisconsin (Madison, WI; savings and loan holding company; est. 1919)
- Association of Black Correctional Workers (California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
North Warwickshire Citizens' Advice Bureau identified the need for additional financial services for north Warwickshire as traditional services become more limited and commissioned the Association of British Credit Unions Ltd to carry out a feasibility study, funded by Warwickshire County Council.