She is currently an Accredited Bridal Consultant with the Association of Bridal Consultants, a Certified Wedding Specialist with WeddingSolutions.
What does ABC stand for?
ABC stands for Association of Bridal Consultants
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ABC
We have 1612 other meanings of ABC in our Acronym Attic
- Association Botanique du Canada
- Association des Bèegues du Canada
- Association for Business Communication
- Association of Balkan Chambers
- Association of Black Cardiologists
- Association of Black Collegians
- Association of Black Communicators
- Association of Boards of Certification
- Association of Boxing Commissions
- Association of Brethren Caregivers (Organization of the Church of the Brethren)
- Association of Bright Children (Toronto)
- Association of British Climbing Walls (UK)
- Association pour la Biodiversite Concrète_Inyange (French)
- Aswarding Body Consortium (UK)
- Atalanta Bergamasca Calcio (Italian football club)
- Atanasoff-Berry Computer
- Athletic Business Conference
- Atlanta Black Crackers (1930s Negro-league baseball team)
- Atlanta Bread Company
- Atlantic Beach Club (Rhode Island)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Featured speakers include Pam Danziger, president of Unity Marketing, who will address the present and future of the tabletop and gift industry in the wedding market, with a focus on minority customers; Lois Pearce, a master bridal consultant and director of Ethnic Diversity for The Association of Bridal Consultants, who will focus on how to reach, sell and service minority customers; and Arthur Korant, co-founder of Double Platinum, a New York-based boutique agency specializing in the development of strategic marketing communications geared specifically toward gay and lesbian consumers, who will discuss the same-sex marriage market.
You should spend the first year of operation getting to know the business, says Eileen Monaghan, vice president of the Association of Bridal Consultants (ABC), in New Milford, Conn.
Owner Lisa Burnett is a member of the prestigious Association of Bridal Consultants where she is a Distinguished Graduate (with honors) of the professional development program achieving the title of Professional Bridal Consultant[TM], later advancing to Accredited Bridal Consultant [TM].