Papazian is the founder of the American Homebrewers Association and the Association of Brewers (subsequently merged into the Brewers Association), as well as the Great American Beer festival.
What does AOB stand for?
AOB stands for Association of Brewers
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AOB
We have 49 other meanings of AOB in our Acronym Attic
- Any Other Business
- Appellant's Opening Brief
- Approved Operating Budget
- Archdiocese of Baltimore (Catholic Church)
- Array of Bytes (computer code)
- Art of Books (bookseller website)
- Art of Business
- Arts Off Broadway (San Diego, CA)
- As on Board (shipping)
- Assignment of Benefits
- Association Ornithologique de Belgique (French: Ornithological Association of Belgium)
- Astronomical Observatory, Belgrade
- Asymptotic Optimal Boundary
- At or Below (aviation)
- Attack on Babylon
- Audio of Being (Matthew Good album)
- Austrian Ombudsman Board (est. 1977)
- Authorization of Billing (Medicare)
- Auxiliary Order Board
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Brewers Association was established in 2005 by a merger of the Association of Brewers and the Brewers' Association of America.
took home the top honor and several other awards at the Association of Brewers World Beer Cup 2004, April 17, in San Diego.
the leading restaurant brewery group producing the highest volume of beer per year, proudly took home five medals at the 2004 Association of Brewers World Beer Cup held on April 17th, in San Diego, California.
The annual event is organized by the Boulder based Association of Brewers (www.
The Association of Brewers bestowed a Gold Medal on Shiner Winter Ale in the American-Style Wheat Beer category.
The Association of Brewers report than an estimated 28,000 beer enthusiasts attended the most recent Great American Beer Festival in Denver, a 27% increase from last year's attendance.
David Ryder were named the World Beer Cup Champion Brewery and Brewmaster (Large Brewing Company) at the Association of Brewers World Beer Cup(R) 2004 where the most outstanding beers in the world were recognized Saturday, April 17.