Additional sections present registries of non-participants like referees, promoters, managers, historians, publicists, and trainers; records of world title bouts from 1878 through 2010; amateur and professional records and champions; the history of weight divisions and world titles, the constituent commissions of the US Association of Boxing Commissions, various boxers' associations, and three halls of fame devoted to the sport; and boxing history and culture, including ancient Olympic champions, venues and gyms around the world, radio and TV broadcasts, and boxing in literature and the arts.
What does ABC stand for?
ABC stands for Association of Boxing Commissions
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ABC
We have 1612 other meanings of ABC in our Acronym Attic
- Associated Business Consultants, Inc (Madison, WI)
- Association aux Bons Collectionneurs (French: Good Collectors Association)
- Association Botanique du Canada
- Association des Bèegues du Canada
- Association for Business Communication
- Association of Balkan Chambers
- Association of Black Cardiologists
- Association of Black Collegians
- Association of Black Communicators
- Association of Boards of Certification
- Association of Brethren Caregivers (Organization of the Church of the Brethren)
- Association of Bridal Consultants
- Association of Bright Children (Toronto)
- Association of British Climbing Walls (UK)
- Association pour la Biodiversite Concrète_Inyange (French)
- Aswarding Body Consortium (UK)
- Atalanta Bergamasca Calcio (Italian football club)
- Atanasoff-Berry Computer
- Athletic Business Conference
- Atlanta Black Crackers (1930s Negro-league baseball team)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The American association of Boxing Commissions had asked their members, Tennessee included, to honour the Nevada decision not to give Tyson a licence.