Such is the case with ABAG, the Association of Bay Area Governments and public agencies, a nine-county organization that extends eastward to Solano County and the City of Dixon.
What does ABAG stand for?
ABAG stands for Association of Bay Area Governments
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ABAG
We have 1 other meaning of ABAG in our Acronym Attic
- Association of Black Academic Employees (Illinois State University; Normal, IL)
- American Bankers Association Education Foundation (Washington, DC)
- Advisory Body on Administrative and Financial Matters (Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons)
- Association Belge des Analystes Financiers (French: Belgian Association of Financial Analysts; Belgium)
- Association of British Accountants in France (Paris, France)
- Attorney's Bar Association of Florida, Inc.
- Australia Business Arts Foundation
- Aquatic Biology, Aquaculture and Fisheries Resources (electronic database)
- Antigua & Barbuda Association of Georgia
- Associação Brasileira de Aviação Geral (Brazilian Association of General Aviation; São Paulo, Brazil)
- 4-Aminobenzoic Acid Hydrazide
- Amateurs de la Berlinette Alpine du Haut-Rhin (French: Alpine Berlinette Lovers of Haut-Rhin; automobile club; Haut-Rhin, France)
- American Board of Allergy & Immunology
- American Boiler & Affiliated Industries
- Association for Behavior Analysis International (Portage, MI)
- Astwood Bank Against Incinerator (UK)
- American Bankers Association Insurance Association
- Association pour le Bien-être des Aveugles de l'Ile Maurice (French: Association for the Welfare of the Blind of Mauritius)
- American Bar Association Journal (Chicago, IL)
- Antiquarian Booksellers Association of Japan (Tokyo, Japan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
About a third (160 miles) of the nine-county Bay Trail is already in place, and the remaining 290 miles are being planned or built now under the coordination of the Association of Bay Area Governments (ABAG).
Then ABAG -- the Association of Bay Area Governments -- set up an Internet server and offered its local governments inexpensive hosting services.