Biacore's Folic Acid kit was certified as a Performance Test Method by the Association of Analytical Communities Research Institute .
What does AOAC stand for?
AOAC stands for Association of Analytical Communities
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AOAC
We have 26 other meanings of AOAC in our Acronym Attic
- Annotations of an Autopsy (band)
- Anticonvulsant Effect of Aminooxyacetic Acid (pharmacology)
- Arizona Occupational Administrators Association (community colleges, Phoenix, AZ)
- American Osteopathic Academy of Addiction Medicine (LaGrange, IL)
- Asian and Oceanian Affairs Bureau
- Academy of Orthodontic Assisting Certified (Trapezio)
- Aero-Optic Evaluation Center
- Always On/Always Connected
- Association for the New Organ of the Auditoire de Calvin (Geneva, Switzeralnd)
- Association of Analytical Chemists
- Association of Official Agricultural Chemists (est. 1884)
- Association of Official Analytical Chemists (now AOAC International)
- Avon Outdoor Activities Club (Bristol, UK)
- Association of Official Analytical Chemists International
- Attack Operations Against Critical Mobile Targets
- Association of Official Analytical Chemists Research Institute
- AIDS Orphans Assistance Database (Burlington, MA)
- Americans of African Descent
- Arab Organization for Agricultural Development
- Army Organic Air Defense