His appointment complements his roles on other high profile microbiological methods committees, including his position as Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Association of Analytical Chemists (AOAC) Research Institute.
What does AOAC stand for?
AOAC stands for Association of Analytical Chemists
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AOAC
We have 26 other meanings of AOAC in our Acronym Attic
- Aminooxyacetic Acid (biochemistry)
- Annotations of an Autopsy (band)
- Anticonvulsant Effect of Aminooxyacetic Acid (pharmacology)
- Arizona Occupational Administrators Association (community colleges, Phoenix, AZ)
- American Osteopathic Academy of Addiction Medicine (LaGrange, IL)
- Asian and Oceanian Affairs Bureau
- Academy of Orthodontic Assisting Certified (Trapezio)
- Aero-Optic Evaluation Center
- Always On/Always Connected
- Association for the New Organ of the Auditoire de Calvin (Geneva, Switzeralnd)
- Association of Analytical Communities
- Association of Official Agricultural Chemists (est. 1884)
- Association of Official Analytical Chemists (now AOAC International)
- Avon Outdoor Activities Club (Bristol, UK)
- Association of Official Analytical Chemists International
- Attack Operations Against Critical Mobile Targets
- Association of Official Analytical Chemists Research Institute
- AIDS Orphans Assistance Database (Burlington, MA)
- Americans of African Descent
- Arab Organization for Agricultural Development
Samples in periodicals archive:
[FIGURE 1 OMITTED] To evaluate sensitivity, IC post-column derivatization was compared with the Association of Analytical Chemists (AOAC) "Official Method 986.