We followed the procedure of checking the anaesthesia machine and physical checks of anaesthetic equipment advocated by the Association of Anaesthetists of Great Britain and Ireland (2).
What does AAGBI stand for?
AAGBI stands for Association of Anaesthetists of Great Britain and Ireland
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of AAGBI in our Acronym Attic
- Academic Achievement Graduate Assistantship (Michigan State University)
- Africa Assemblies of God Alliance
- African American Golf Association (est. 1993)
- African American Graduate Association (University of North Carolina Wilmington and Virginia Commonwealth University)
- Apartment Association of Greater Augusta (Martinez, GA)
- Academy of Adventure Gaming Arts and Design
- Anabantoid Association of Great Britain (UK)
- Arbeitskreis Anti Graffiti Berlin (German: Berlin Anti-Graffiti Working Group)
- Astrological Association of Great Britain (London, England, UK)
- American Angora Goat Breeder's Association
- African American Genealogy Connection
- African Association for Guidance and Counselling
- All American Gourmet Company (Irving, TX)
- American Association for Gifted Children (est. 1946; Duke University; North Carolina)
- Asian Assembly of God Church (Flushing, NY)
- Australian Air Guitar Championships
- American Academy of General Dentistry
- Apartment Association of Greater Dallas (Dallas, TX)
- Associazione Aiuto Giovani Diabetici (Italian: Help for Young Diabetics Association)
- Accelerated Agricultural Growth and Development Strategy
Samples in periodicals archive:
Col Peter Mahoney, defence professor of anaesthesia, was among more than 100 military personnel presented with a prestigious award by the Association of Anaesthetists of Great Britain and Ireland.