The Association of American State Geologists adopted a resolution designating the second full week of October as Earth Science Week.
What does AASG stand for?
AASG stands for Association of American State Geologists
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AASG
We have 14 other meanings of AASG in our Acronym Attic
- Ann Arbor Science Fiction Association (Michigan)
- Arizona Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators
- American Association of Sunday and Features Editors
- Azienda Autonoma di Stato Filatelica e Numismatica (Italian: Autonomous Philatelic and Numismatic State; San Marino)
- Asian Academy of Sports and Fitness Professionals
- Alaska Association of Student Governments (Anchorage, AK)
- American Academy of Sciences in Georgia (Tbilisi, Georgia)
- American Anti-Slavery Group
- Another Australian Sidebar Gadget
- Aplastic Anemia Study Group
- Alumni Association of the School of Graduate Studies (New York)
- Associate of Applied Science in General Studies (various schools)
- Adrenal Androgen Stimulating Hormone
- Agnostics, Atheists, and Secular Humanists
- American Association for the Study of Headache
- Associated Alumnae and Alumni of the Sacred Heart
- Association Aéromodélisme Sud Hainaut (Belgium)
- Australian Association of Speech and Hearing
- American Association of Services and Homes for the Aging
- American Association of Spiritual Healers and Coaches (trade association; various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The presidents of the American Geological Institute, the American Geophysical Union, the American Paleontological Society, the Association of American State Geologists, the Geological Society of America, the National Association of Geoscience Teachers, and the Society for Vertebrate Paleontology signed a joint letter to the NPS urging that A Different View be removed "from shelves where buyers are given the impression that the book is about earth science and its content endorsed by the National Park Service.