I think that there's a very good argument to be made that OFAC'S regulations, and the manner in which they've been implemented through these rulings, constitute an impermissible prior restraint of publication," says Allan Adler, vice president of legal affairs for the Association of American Publishers.
What does AAP stand for?
AAP stands for Association of American Publishers
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AAP
We have 379 other meanings of AAP in our Acronym Attic
- Assign Alternate Parent
- Associaçao Dos Arquitectos Portugueses
- Association Autrichienne à Paris (French: Austrian Association in Paris; est. 1956)
- Association des Architectes Portugais (French: Portuguese Architects Association; Portugal)
- Association for Academic Psychiatry
- Association for Advancement of Psychoanalysis
- Association for Advancement of Psychotherapy
- Association of Academic Physiatrists
- Association of Academic Psychiatrists
- Association of American Physicians
- Association of Aviation Psychologists
- Associative Array Processor
- Atmospheric Air Pressure
- Attack Assessment Plan
- Australasian Association of Philosophy
- Australian Associated Press Pty Limited
- Authorized Academic Partner
- Automated Antenna Positioning
- Automotive Aftermarket Professional (certification)
- Auxiliary Acceleration Pump
Samples in periodicals archive:
Groups that signed onto the brief included the Association of American Publishers, the Center for First Amendment Rights, the Freedom to Read Foundation, the Student Press Law Center and the American Booksellers Foundation for Free Expression.
4 billion, according to the Association of American Publishers.
Bowker, which has owned 25% of PubNet since its public launch in 1997, acquired the remaining 75% in equal amounts from the Association of American Publishers (AAP; Washington, D.