org&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=Tribune%20Feed:%20Main%20Feed By Emily Ramshaw The Association of American Physicians and Surgeons may continue its lawsuit against the Texas Medical Board, despite a lower court's ruling, the 5th Circuit Court of Appeals decided today.
What does AAP stand for?
AAP stands for Association of American Physicians
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AAP
We have 379 other meanings of AAP in our Acronym Attic
- Asociación Amigos del País (Association of Friends of the Country, Guatemala)
- Assign Alternate Parent
- Associaçao Dos Arquitectos Portugueses
- Association Autrichienne à Paris (French: Austrian Association in Paris; est. 1956)
- Association des Architectes Portugais (French: Portuguese Architects Association; Portugal)
- Association for Academic Psychiatry
- Association for Advancement of Psychoanalysis
- Association for Advancement of Psychotherapy
- Association of Academic Physiatrists
- Association of Academic Psychiatrists
- Association of American Publishers
- Association of Aviation Psychologists
- Associative Array Processor
- Atmospheric Air Pressure
- Attack Assessment Plan
- Australasian Association of Philosophy
- Australian Associated Press Pty Limited
- Authorized Academic Partner
- Automated Antenna Positioning
- Automotive Aftermarket Professional (certification)
Samples in periodicals archive:
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] The Association of American Physicians and Surgeons mourns the loss of our President-elect, Dr.
Pacific Legal Foundation, the Association of American Physicians and Surgeons, and several other groups have sued to block the Department of Health and Human Services from enforcing rules requiring accommodations for patients with limited English proficiency (LEP).
It's an excessive exercise of federal power based on a misapplication of federal law" Suicide Is Painless Kathryn Serkes, spokesperson for the Association of American Physicians and Surgeons (AAPS), sees these cases as part of a long-term trend toward increased prosecutorial power that includes sentencing guidelines, mandatory minimums, and forfeiture laws.
Consumer Alert, the Competitive Enterprise Institute, and the Association of American Physicians and Surgeons filed suit against the FDA in December 2000 (AAPS, Inc.
The Association of American Physicians and Surgeons filed suit in August with the U.
Medicare patients feel impact on care THE MEDICARE FRAUD CRACKDOWN IS impacting access to care for some patients, according to an Association of American Physicians and Surgeons study.