The Association of American Indian Physicians (AAIP) is now accepting applications for the 14th Annual Patty Iron Cloud National Native American Youth Initiative, which will be held on the George Washington University campus in Washington D.
What does AAIP stand for?
AAIP stands for Association of American Indian Physicians
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AAIP
We have 14 other meanings of AAIP in our Acronym Attic
- Acute Adhesive Intestinal Obstruction
- Allergy, Asthma, & Immunology Online (American College of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology)
- Ann Arbor Is Overrated (blog)
- Association for Asian Indians in Ophthalmology
- Advanced Avionics Integration Program
- Aircraft Availability Improvement Plan (Air Force)
- American Academy of Implant Prosthodontics
- American Association of Investigative Pathologists
- An American in Paris (movie)
- Approved Airworthiness Inspection Program
- American Association of Independent Professional Baseball (Durham, North Carolina)
- Age-Adjusted International Prognostic Index
- American Association of Indian Pharmaceutical Scientists (est. 1989; Colonia, NJ)
- Anurag Aggarwal Institute of Public Speaking (India)
- Automated Air Information Production System
- Aging Aircraft Integrated Product Team (Navy)
- Alliance Against Intellectual Property Theft (UK)
- Alternatives Analysis Integrated Project Team
- Association des Assistants et des Internes de Pharmacie de Toulouse (French: Association of Pharmacy Interns and Assistants of Toulouse; Toulouse, France)
- Argentine Association of Chemical Engineers