Later in life he taught at New York's School of Visual Arts and was president of the Association of American Editorial Cartoonists and the National Cartoonists Society.
What does AAEC stand for?
AAEC stands for Association of American Editorial Cartoonists
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AAEC
We have 46 other meanings of AAEC in our Acronym Attic
- Association des Anciens Élèves de Bloc Opératoire
- Advanced Automated Electronic Classroom
- aeromedical evacuation control team
- Alaska Arts Education Consortium
- American Association of Editorial Cartoonists (Harrisburg, PA)
- American Association of Engineering Societies
- Antemos Analytical Equipment Corporation
- Applied Automated Engineering Corporation
- Arizona Agriculture and Equine Center (charter high school)
- Arizona Atomic Energy Commission
- Australian Atomic Energy Commission
- Amateur Astronomy Events and Conventions Association
- Austrian-American Educational Cooperation Association
- Applicable Algebra in Engineering Communication and Computing
- Applied Algebra and Error Correcting Codes (France; research lab; est. 1978)
- Applied Algebra, Algebraic Algorithms and Error-Correcting Codes (symposium)
- Alberta Advanced Education and Career Development (Canada)
- Apartment Association of East Central Indiana
- ASEAN/Australia Economic Cooperation Programme
- Auxiliary Area Environmental Control System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ao Moreover, Kallaugher is a past President of the Association of American Editorial Cartoonists and Cartoonists Rights Network.
95 1-800-843-1724 Selected and compiled by Charles Brooks (past president of the Association of American Editorial Cartoonists, and himself an award winning cartoonist for the "Birmingham News" for thirty-eight years), the political cartoons comprising Best Editorial Cartoons Of The Year: 2005 Edition are drawn from the best that the nation's newspapers had to offer their readers.
The Association of American Editorial Cartoonists, pc99.
According to Beck, someone with access to NCEW's listserv showed my message to a cartoonist, who forwarded it to the listserv for the Association of American Editorial Cartoonists.
Kallaugher is a past president of the Association of American Editorial Cartoonists.
Bruce Plante, president of the Association of American Editorial Cartoonists and cartoonist for the Chattanooga Times' editorial page at the combined Times Free Press, says the fatalists should step back and look at what else is going on in the newspaper industry before declaring cartooning dead.