What does AAACES stand for?
AAACES stands for Association of American Agricultural Colleges and Experiment Stations (US)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- American Association for the Advancement of Core Curriculum
- Austin Asian American Chamber of Commerce (Austin, TX)
- Annapolis-Anne Arundel County Chamber of Commerce (Maryland)
- Annapolis and Anne Arundel County Conference and Visitors Bureau (Maryland)
- Accredited Member, American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- African American Association of Cultural Exchange (Nyack University; New York)
- Airport Access Authorization to Commercial Establishments (US FEMA)
- American Association of Adult and Continuing Education (Bowie, MD)
- American Association of Agricultural College Editors (now Agricultural Communicators in Education)
- Australian Association of Adult and Community Education, Inc.
- Ann Arbor Area Community Foundation (Michigan)
- Asian American Arts and Cultural Foundation (Chicago, IL)
- Arab Association for Arts, Culture and Information
- American Association of Applied Corpus Linguistics
- American Academy of Ambulatory Care Nursing
- Army Airborne/Airlift Coordinating Office
- Ann Arbor Area Committee for Peace
- Athens Alliance of Allbreed Canine Rescue and Referral, Inc. (Athens, GA)
- American Academy of Ambulatory Care Service
- American Association for the Advancement of Curriculum Studies (est. 2001)