At the time, the Association of Alternative Newsweeklies quoted estimates that, based on the paper's annual gross revenues of 86 million, New Times paid about $10 million for the St.
What does AAN stand for?
AAN stands for Association of Alternative Newsweeklies
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AAN
We have 97 other meanings of AAN in our Acronym Attic
- American Academy of Neurology
- American Academy of Nursing
- American Academy of Nutrition
- American Association of Nurserymen
- Annuaire de l'Afrique du Nord (French: North African Directory; publication)
- Application-Aware Network (AT&T)
- Archaeological Association of Nigeria
- Army After Next
- Asemblea Atlantico del Nord (North Atlantic Assembly; NATO)
- Assignment Action Number (US Air Force)
- Australian Association of Neurologists
- Allergy and Asthma Network / Mothers of Asthmatics
- Advance Account Number Authorization
- Alaska Nurses Association
- Alumni Association of North America
- American Association of National Advertisers
- American Association of Nurse Anesthetists
- Apartment Association of North Alabama (Madison, AL)
- Arkansas Association of Nurse Anesthetists
- Arthroscopy Association of North America
Samples in periodicals archive:
Those numbers are supported by advertising demographic info the Association of Alternative Newsweeklies has posted on its Web site, which was culled from a 111-newspaper, 75-market study done in 2003.
The Association of Alternative Newsweeklies, AAN, lists 130 members, ranging in circulation from 8,000 (The Texas Observer) to 208,548 (L.
In 1977, about 30 independent papers banded together to form the Association of Alternative Newsweeklies.