The US based Association of Academic Health Centers (AAHC) recently released the following report: Out of Order Out of Time: the State of the Nation's Health Workforce.
What does AAHC stand for?
AAHC stands for Association of Academic Health Centers (Washington, DC)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AAHC
We have 31 other meanings of AAHC in our Acronym Attic
- African American Health Coalition (Portland, OR)
- African American Heritage Council
- African American History and Culture
- Alliance for Alternative Health Care
- Alumni Association of Hunter College (est. 1872)
- American Association for History and Computing
- American Association of Healthcare Consultants
- Annual American Handwriting Competition
- Anti-Anti Hentai Club
- Asian American Heritage Council
- Australian Animal Health Council
- Associate of Arts in Health Care Administration
- American Academy of Husband-Coached Childbirth
- American Accreditation Health Care Commission, Inc. (formerly Utilization Review Accreditation Commission; est. 1990; Washington, DC)
- American Association of Health Care Consultants
- African American History and Culture House (University of Missouri-Kansas City)
- African American Historical and Cultural Museum (Waterloo, IA)
- Allergy and Asthma for the Health Care Professional
- American Academy of Home Care Physicians
- American Alliance of Healthcare Providers (Alexandria, VA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Association of Academic Health Centers is also a key partner.
According to the study referenced above by the Association of Academic Health Centers, 67 percent reported decreased state funds, while 72 percent indicated Medicare losses totaling.