What does GENESPOIR stand for?
GENESPOIR stands for Association française contre l'albinisme oculo-cutané
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Geriatric Emergency Nursing Education (nursing)
- Global Education Network Europe (est. 2001; EU)
- Grooving Electronic Natural Environments (band)
- Genetic Toxicology (database)
- Global Environment and Nuclear Energy Systems
- Ground European Network for Earth Science Interoperations
- Gamma Emission by Nuclear Explosion Stimulate Inducing System (Gundam Seed Anime)
- Genetic Environmental-Nature of Emotional States in Siblings (study)
- Global Environment and Ecological Simulation of Interactive Systems
- Global Environmental & Earth Science Information System (US NASA)
- Generic Scene Simulation Software
- Generation System
- Human Genome Research Centre (French)
- Genes & Environment: New Education to Involve Communities (Oregon Health & Science University)
- Gene Environment Association (Studies)
- General Election Voluntary Agency (UK)
- GenRad Extended VXI Architecture (VXI-based Functional Test System)
- GeneX Gene Expression Markup Language (GeneXML)
- Generalized Gamma Distribution
- Geography Educators' Network of Indiana, Inc.