While living on Cape Cod, Jay focused much of his energy on environmental causes as a Director of the Association for the Preservation of Cape Cod from 1985 to 1987, Director of the Barnstable Conservation Foundation, now Barnstable Land Trust, from 1988 to 1991 and a member of the Town of Barnstable Coastal Resources Task Force from 1991 to 1992.
What does APCC stand for?
APCC stands for Association for the Preservation of Cape Cod
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of APCC
We have 139 other meanings of APCC in our Acronym Attic
- Alternate Processing Correlation Center
- American Power Conversion Corporation
- American Public Communications Council
- Andhra Pradesh Congress Committee (Andhra Pradesh State, India)
- Animal Poison Control Center (ASPCA)
- Armoured Personnel Carrier
- Asia Pacific Conference on Communications
- Asia Pacific Customer Centre
- Asian and Pacific Coconut Community (UN Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific)
- Associate Professional Clinical Counselor (California)
- Association of Professional Communication Consultants
- Association of Professional Computer Consultants
- Association pour la Promotion de la Course Croisière (French: Association for the Promotion of the Sailing Race)
- Association Professionnelle des Courtiers de Crédits (French: Professional Association of Credit Brokers; Belgium)
- ATCCS Program Control Center
- Australian Procurement and Construction Council, Inc.
- Asian and Pacific Conference of Correctional Administrators
- Asia-Pacific Conference on Circuits and Systems (IEEE conference)
- Asian Pacific Congress of Clinical Biochemistry
- Asian-Pacific Corrosion Control Conference
Samples in periodicals archive:
APCC: Association for the Preservation of Cape Cod is an Orleans-based groups with a mission to protect and preserve Cape Cod's natural resources and environment.