Among his numerous professional and civic affiliations, Siegel is president of the Board of American Friends of Rabin Medical Center and General Chairman of the Association for the Help of Retarded Children.
What does AHRC stand for?
AHRC stands for Association for the Help of Retarded Children
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AHRC
We have 88 other meanings of AHRC in our Acronym Attic
- Albanian Human Rights Centre
- American Harlequin Rabbit Club
- American Himalayan Rabbit Club
- American Homeowners Resource Center
- Apparel Human Resources Council
- Arctic Health Research Center
- Army Human Resources Command
- Arts and Humanities Research Council (UK)
- Asian Human Rights Commission
- Assisted Human Reproduction Canada (Canada)
- Atlanta Harm Reduction Coalition (Atlanta, GA)
- Atlanta Hobby Robot Club
- Arabian Horse Racing Club of Belgium
- Alberta Human Rights and Citizenship Commission (Canada)
- Afghan Hound Rescue Central Ohio
- Academy of Human Resource Development
- Adelaide Hills Regional Development (Australia)
- Administration and Human Resources Department (UN)
- Advantage Human Resources Development
- Agricultural Human Resource Development (India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Walker was fortunate 10 years ago to have found herself at the right place at just the right time: approaching Flowerfield Gardens, which is owned and operated in Holtsville by the Association for the Help of Retarded Children (AHRC), as a potential employee.
Anthony Fisher Humanitarian Award by the Association for the Help of Retarded Children (AHRC) at the foundation's 24th Annual "A Special Night for Special Children" benefit dinner.
He is chairman of the YMCA's Capital Campaign and the general chairman of the Association for the Help of Retarded Children (AHRC-NYC).