National Association for the Blind is a voluntary organization working for the education and welfare of the visually handicapped children.
What does AFTB stand for?
AFTB stands for Association for the Blind (various organizations)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AFTB
We have 2 other meanings of AFTB in our Acronym Attic
- Autograph Fair Trade Association Limited (UK)
- Association pour la Formation des Travailleurs Africains et Malgaches (French: Association for the Education of African and Malagasy Workers)
- Association for the Advancement of Mythical and Imaginary Beasts and Creatures
- Adjusted Funding Target Attainment Percentage (Protection Act of 2006)
- Alternative Financing Technical Assistance Project
- Automated Fleet Towed Array Sonar
- Air Force Test and Analysis Tool (software)
- American Friends of Tel Aviv University
- Aeronautical Fixed Telecommunication Automatic Exchange
- Army Family Team Building
- Atomic Fault-Tolerant Block (FPGA)
- Avionics Flying Testbed
- On-Axis Flat-Top Beam
- Arthur F. Turner Branch Library (West Sacramento, CA)
- A Force to Be Reckoned With
- Adrenal Fatigue and Thyroid Care
- Advanced Football Training Camps (New York)
- Agricultural and Food Transporters Conference (est. 1995; American Trucking Associations)
- Agricultural Futures Trading Commission (est. 2001; Thailand)
- Air Force Technical College (India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Tamil actor Vikram's forthcoming film "Thaandavam" will have a special screening a day before its scheduled release in Chennai to raise funds for National Association for the Blind (NAB) in Tamil Nadu.
Supplied photo The ATM is located in the Emirates Association for the Blind in Sharjah's headquarters where the visually impaired people will be trained to use it by a team from the bank.
The bank's 'Tadhamun' initiative aimed at benefiting Al Noor Association for the Blind will be utilised to equip the association with a 'talking' computer system, which will help those with visual impairment to gain employment skills and engage in gainful activities with the mainstream society.
WARWICKSHIRE ASSOCIATION FOR THE BLIND Assembly Room, Leamington Town Hall AN ORGANISATION which specialises in assisting visually impaired and blind people in the region has celebrated reaching a major milestone in dramatic fashion.
The Warwickshire Association for the Blind (WAB) has expanded by moving to Charles Court on Budbrooke Road in Warwick, and said it hopes to help more of the estimated 17,500 people in the area who could use its services now it has the new facilities in place.
The scheme is the brainchild of golf professional, Russell Adams, and Worcestershire Association for the Blind.