Kelly serves on the advisory committee of the Real Food Challenge, the steering committee for the Northeast Sustainable Agriculture Working Group, the advisory committee for the Community, Food and Agriculture Program at Cornell University, the program committee of the National Association of College and University Business Officers' 2009 Smart and Sustainable Campuses Conference, and the advisory council for the Association for the Advancement of Sustainability in Higher Education (AASHE).
What does AASHE stand for?
AASHE stands for Association for the Advancement of Sustainability in Higher Education
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Associate of Applied Science in General Studies (various schools)
- Adrenal Androgen Stimulating Hormone
- Agnostics, Atheists, and Secular Humanists
- American Association for the Study of Headache
- Associated Alumnae and Alumni of the Sacred Heart
- Association Aéromodélisme Sud Hainaut (Belgium)
- Australian Association of Speech and Hearing
- American Association of Services and Homes for the Aging
- American Association of Spiritual Healers and Coaches (trade association; various locations)
- Associate of Applied Science in Health Care (degree)
- African American Self Help Foundation
- American Association of State Highway Officials
- Akron Area Society of Health-System Pharmacists
- Austin-Area Society of Health System Pharmacists
- Area Society for Human Resource Management
- American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials (Washington, DC)
- As Always Sheldon Has the Answer
- American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials
- Association of State Highway Transportation Officials
- Abel Assessment for Sexual Interest
Samples in periodicals archive:
Just check the website of AASHE, the Association for the Advancement of Sustainability in Higher Education.