The invited audience for President Bush's January 7 White House announcement included representatives from various "citizen groups," such as the Hispanic Alliance for Progress, the Association for the Advancement of Mexican Americans, the Latino Coalition, and the League of United Latin American Citizens.
What does AMAA stand for?
AMAA stands for Association for the Advancement of Mexican Americans (Houston, TX)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AMAA
We have 50 other meanings of AMAA in our Acronym Attic
- African Movies Academy Awards
- Agricultural Marketing Agreement Act of 1937
- Aircraft Monitor Control
- Airman Apprentice, Aircraft Structural Mechanic Striker (Naval rating)
- American Maine-Anjou Association
- American Medical Athletic Association
- American Museum of Asmat Art (University of St. Thomas; Minnesota)
- Armenian Missionary Association of America, Inc.
- Army Mutual Aid Association
- Ask Me Almost Anything
- Auckland Martial Arts Academy (New Zealand)
- Ancient Monuments and Archaeological Areas Act of 1979 (UK)
- Alabama Medicaid Agency Administrative Code
- American Martial Arts Association of the Deaf
- African Mutual Assistance Association of Missouri
- Alberta Media Arts Alliance Society (Canada)
- Al Minhad Air Base (Dubai, United Arab Emirates)
- Ancient Monuments Advisory Board (UK)
- Arctic Marine Advisory Board (Canada)
- Assigned Male at Birth (transgender)