White, an expert in text mining, web search and navigation, and Horvitz, another Microsoft researcher who is president of the Association for the Advancement of Artificial Intelligence, note that the internet provides an "abundant source" of medical information.
What does AAAI stand for?
AAAI stands for Association for the Advancement of Artificial Intelligence (Menlo Park, California)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AAAI
We have 28 other meanings of AAAI in our Acronym Attic
- American Association of Allied Health Professionals, Inc. (Bohemia, NY)
- Association of Allied Health Professionals (Canada)
- AFCENT/AAFCE Alternate War Headquarters
- Association for African American Historical Research and Preservation
- Alberta Association of Animal Health Technologists (Canada)
- Advertising Agencies Association of India
- American Academy of Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology
- American Aerobics Association International
- American Association for Artificial Intelligence
- Associate of the Institute of Administrative Accountants
- Anderson-Abruzzo Albuquerque International Balloon Museum (New Mexico)
- Active Asset Allocation International (Nice, France)
- All Auto Appraisal Industry Conference
- Asociación Argentina de Alergia e Inmunología Clínica (Spanish: Argentinian Allergy Association)
- Asthma and Arthritis Information Center
- Arab Authority for Agricultural Investment and Development
- Authority for Agricultural Investment and Development
- Another Annoying Acronym I Don't Understand :-)
- Association des Anciens et des Amis de l'Institut Français (French: Alumni Association and Friends of the French Institute)
- African American Association of Innkeepers International