What does AAHRPP stand for?
AAHRPP stands for Association for the Accreditation of Human Research Protection Programs, Inc.
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Athens Area Health Plan Select (Athens, GA)
- Australasian Association for the History, Philosophy, and Social Studies of Science
- Accredited Animal Health Representative (program; Canada)
- Algemene aan Huis Reparatie (Dutch: General at Home Repair)
- Arab Association for Human Rights
- Assistant Administrator for Human Resources
- Australian Association for Humane Research
- Alabama Association of Housing and Redevelopment Authorities (Auburn, AL)
- Aquatic Animal Health Research Institute (Kasetsart University, Thailand)
- Atlantic Aboriginal Health Research Program (Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada)
- Air Academy High School (Colorado Springs, CO)
- Altoona Area High School (Altoona, PA)
- Ambridge Area High School (Pennsylvania)
- American Association for Hand Surgery
- American Association of Horsemanship Safety
- American Association of Hospitality Services
- American Aviation Historical Society
- Americans against Horse Slaughter
- Americans against Human Suffering
- Applied, Abductive, Heuristic Synchronicity