What does AVEPM stand for?
AVEPM stands for Association for Veterinary Epidemiology and Preventive Medicine
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of AVEPM in our Acronym Attic
- Audio Visual Education Network (Seattle, WA)
- Axisymmetric Vectoring Exhaust Nozzle (F-16)
- Audio-Visual Education in Neurosurgery
- Aerovias Venezolanas, SA
- ATM (Asynchronous Transfer Mode) Validation Environment for Use towards EATMS (European Air Traffic Management System)
- Ashuelot Valley Environmental Observatory (New Hampshire)
- Average Visual Evoked Potential
- Asociación Venezolana de Fabricantes de Pastas Alimenticias (Caracas, Venezuela)
- Alternatives to Violence Educational Program for Youth (Calgary, Alberta, Canada)
- American Veterans for Equal Rights (activist group)
- Amicale des Anciens Volontaires-Francais en Espagne Republicaine (France)
- Association for Values Education and Research (University of British Columbia; Canada)
- American Vocational Education Research Association
- Avert Disruption of Operation
- AIDS Virus Education and Research Institute (San Francisco, CA)
- American Viticulture and Enology Research Network (Geneva, NY)
- American Veterans for Equal Rights New York
- Atrioventricular Nodal Effective Refractory Period