The supplement was developed in cooperation with the Association for Research in Vision and Ophthalmology.
What does ARVO stand for?
ARVO stands for Association for Research in Vision and Ophthalmology
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of ARVO in our Acronym Attic
- Armoured Recovery Vehicle Light
- Auto Recording Volume Limiter
- Average Result Versus Line (sports)
- Asymmetric Reversible Variable Length Code
- Adult Rat Ventricular Myocyte (biochemistry)
- Armoured Recovery Vehicle Medium (Australian Army)
- Anomalous Right Ventricular Muscle Bundles
- Acute Right-Ventricular Myocardial Infarction
- Amateur Radio/Video News (video production company)
- Army of the Republic of Vietnam
- Alternate Regional Vice Presidents (air traffic control union)
- Arginine Vasopressin
- Association of Religious Vocation Personnel (UK)
- Autonomous Robotic Vehicle Project (University of Alberta, Canada)
- Arkansas Virtual School
- Association of Racecourse Veterinary Surgeons (UK)
- Automotive and Recreational Vehicle Services (Assurant Solutions; Atlanta, GA)
- Antiretroviral Therapy (HIV/AIDS prevention and treatment)
- Automatic Requirements Verification Tractability Matrix System
- Advanced Raster Workstation
Samples in periodicals archive:
Kaplan described the new findings last week at the annual meeting of the Association for Research in Vision and Ophthalmology, held in Sarasota, Fla.