The official publication of the Association for Research in Nervous and Mental Disease, Clinical Neuroscience Research is being targeted to neurologists, neuroscientists, pharmacologists and psychiatrists.
What does ARNMD stand for?
ARNMD stands for Association for Research in Nervous and Mental Disease
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of ARNMD in our Acronym Attic
- Atlantic Root Network, Inc.
- Annenberg Research Network on International Communication
- ARcetri Near Infrared Camera
- Archive Network Interface
- Automotive Repair National Information Exchange (used to manage auto repair costs by major insurers in Australia)
- Animal Rights New Jersey
- Alternate Routing Not Known (air travel)
- Arrival Unknown (travel industry)
- Army Registry of Networks and Layer-3 Devices
- Australian Rural Nurses and Midwives
- Adaptive Recurrent Neural Network
- Analog Recurrent Neural Network (neuroscience)
- Artificial Recurrent Neural Network (computational model)
- Association of Registered Nurses of Newfoundland
- Adaptive Recurrent Neural Network Controller
- Animal Rescue Network of New England
- Association of Registered Nurses of Newfoundland and Labrador (St. John's, Newfoundland)
- Airborne Receiver, Navy Navigation Satellite
- Academic Research in the Netherlands Online
- Air Request Net Operator (Direct Air Support Center, DASC)