Particular attention is given to the efforts of the Association for Recorded Sound Collections (ARSC), which is seeking five specific changes in U.
What does ARSC stand for?
ARSC stands for Association for Recorded Sound Collections
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ARSC
We have 35 other meanings of ARSC in our Acronym Attic
- Accu-Ring Service Center (AT&T)
- Additional Retirement Service Credit (California)
- Air Rescue Sub Centre
- Aircraft Repair and Supply Center (USCG)
- Animal and Range Sciences (various schools)
- Application of Reusable Software Components
- Archaeological Remote Sensing Consortium
- Arctic Region Supercomputing Center
- Arizona Remote Sensing Center
- Army Radiation Safety Council (AMC)
- Association of Reciprocal Safety Councils
- Athabasca Rapids Swim Club (Canada)
- Arkansas School Counselor Association
- Agricultural Research Service Culture Collection (National Center for Agricultural Utilization Research; Peoria, IL)
- alt.religion.scientology Central Committee (purported coordinating organization for scientology critics who post on the news group)
- American Radiation Safety Conference and Exposition
- Association of Retired Seattle City Employees
- Approximate Relativistic Self Consistent Field
- Approximate Relativistic Self Consistent Field (with) Corrections
- Air Refueling Flight Schedule
Samples in periodicals archive:
He was very familiar with the university's Belfer Audio Laboratory and Archive and its staff, whom he knew from regular meetings of the Association for Recorded Sound Collections (ARSC).