org, the website of the Association for Postnatal Illness.
What does APNI stand for?
APNI stands for Association for Postnatal Illness (London, England, UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of APNI
We have 3 other meanings of APNI in our Acronym Attic
- Augmented Proportional Navigation Guidance Law
- Australia Papua New Guinea Business Council
- AIDS Project New Haven (Connecticut)
- Asia-Pacific National Health Accounts Network
- Asia Pacific Natural Hazards Information Network (Hawaii)
- Academy for Practical Nursing and Health Occupations (West Palm Beach, FL)
- Advisory Panel on Natural Health Products (formerly known as the Advisory Panel on Herbal Remedies; Canada)
- Asia Pacific Network for Housing Research
- Action Potential Networks, Inc. (technology provider)
- Alliance Party of Northern Ireland
- Association Pointe Noire Industrielle (French; Congo industrial association)
- Au Pair Network International (UK)
- Australian Plant Name Index
- Asia Pacific Network Information Centre
- Asia Pacific Network for International Education and Values Education (Korea)
- Arbitrary Precision Number Library (MKB Technology)
- Army Personnel Newsletter
- Automatic Plug-In Night Light
- American Power and the New Mandarins (book)
- Animal Protection of New Mexico
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Association for Postnatal Illness has a website at www.
Further help is available from the Association for Postnatal Illness on 020 7386 0868.
uk - Association For Postnatal Illness, 145 Dawes Road, London SW6 7EB, also has information leaflets (please enclose an sae).