Certification programs from organizations such as APICS, the Association for Operations Management, or the Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals can be utilized as a metric as well.
What does APICS stand for?
APICS stands for Association for Operations Management
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of APICS
We have 15 other meanings of APICS in our Acronym Attic
- Advanced Programs in Clinical Endodontics Symposium
- Association Paléographique Internationale: écriture, Societé (French)
- Auxiliary Pilot Channel
- Asian/Pacific Islander Coalition on HIV/AIDS
- Anti-Personnel Improved Conventional Munitions
- Association for Professionals in Infection Control and Epidemiology, New England (www.apicne.org)
- Akwa Ibom Property and Investment Company (Nigeria)
- Association for Promotion of International Construction (Japan)
- Agriculture Promotion and Investment Corporation of Orissa Ltd. (India)
- American Production & Inventory Control Society (now Educational Society for Resource Management)
- Australasian Production & Inventory Control Society
- Automatic Pair Identification and Cable Status System
- Awaiting Pickup System
- Educational Society for Resource Management (formerly American Production and Inventory Control Society)
- Asociación Psicológica Iberoamericana de Clinica e Salud (Spanish
- Asia Pacific Information and Communication Technology Awards
- Advanced Placement International Diploma
- Agile Protein Interaction DataAnalyzer (bioinformatic web application)
- Air Photographic Interpretation Detachment
- Anchor Point Identifier
Samples in periodicals archive:
Kelly is a member of APICS- Association for Operations Management.
APICS is the association for operations management.
Your readers also should look into the Association for Operations Management (APICS, www.
The Association for Operations Management of Southern Africa (SAPICS) has joined forced with the UK-based Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply (CIPS) to offer African supply chain and operations professionals yet another world-class educational event, the first ever SAPICS/CIPS Conference, to be held in Windhoek this month.
org Association for Operations Management International Conference & Expo September 14-16, Kansas City, MO This year's event offers a primer to operations professionals looking for solutions to global supply chain, sustainable operations, forecasting and demand management.
Fifteen Tobyhanna employees took part in the first Association for Operations Management training course, which was an accelerated nine-month study program.