What does ANIBIC stand for?
ANIBIC stands for Association for Neurologically Impaired Brain Injured Children (Oakland Gardens, NY)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Associazione Nazionale Ingegneri Architetti Italiani (Italian: National Association of Italian Architects and Engineers)
- Asociación Nacional de Industriales de Aceites y Mantecas Comestibles, A.C.
- Associazione Nazionale Insegnanti Area Tecnologica (Italian: National Association of Teachers New Technologies;Torino, Italy)
- Advances in Neuroimmune Biology (journal)
- Al Nabooda Insurance Brokers (Dubai, United Arab Emirates)
- Aneuploidy Index in Blood
- As New in Box (weapons)
- Associação Nacional das Indústrias de Biscoito (Portuguese: National Association of Cookie Industries)
- Australia National Institute of Business (Woolloongabba, Australia)
- Aneurysm, Intracranial Berry, 1
- Associazione Nazionale Italiana Buying Office (National Italian Association)
- American National Insurance Company
- Anosmia, Isolated Congenital
- Association of Northern Ireland Colleges (UK)
- ATM Network Interface Card (Cisco)
- Australian National Imams Council (Islamic body)
- Australian National Insect Collection
- Adjuvant Nutritional Intervention in Cancer
- Alaska Native Industries Cooperative Association, Inc
- Associazione Nazionale Industrie Cinematografiche Audiovisive e Multimediali (Italian: National Association of Film, Audiovisual and Multimedia Industries; est. 1945)