What does AMEBC stand for?
AMEBC stands for Association for Mineral Exploration British Columbia (Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Armenian Monitoring and Evaluation Association
- Asia, Middle East and Africa (various organizations)
- Association of Machinery and Equipment Appraisers
- Association of Multi-Ethnic Americans (Los Angeles, CA; est. 1988)
- Australia Mandarin Education Academy (Sydney, Australia)
- Australian Maritime Employers Association
- Aviation & Marine Engineers Association (New Zealand)
- Association du Module d'Enseignement en Adaptation Scolaire et Sociale (French: Teaching Module in Special Education and Social Association; Canada)
- Africa and Middle East Branch (Canadian International Development Agency)
- Australian Music Examinations Board
- Aberdeen Mechanical and Electrical Company (UK)
- Acoustic Model Evaluation Committee
- Adirondack Motor Enthusiast Club
- Advanced Media Center (Slovenia)
- Advanced Micro-Fabrication Equipment Inc
- African Methodist Episcopal Church
- Agent Mediated Electronic Commerce
- Ago Medical and Educational Center (Philippines)
- Aircrew Management Executive Council
- Airway Management Education Center (est. 1998; medical education)