Designed by three organizations - the Society of Manufacturing Engineers (SME), the Association for Manufacturing Excellence (AME) and The Shingo Prize for Operational Excellence - this alliance has established the standard for continuous improvement and Lean practices.
What does AME stand for?
AME stands for Association for Manufacturing Excellence
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AME
We have 262 other meanings of AME in our Acronym Attic
- Apparent Metabolizable Energy
- Apparent Mineralocorticoid Excess
- Applause Media Entertainment (Japan)
- Arms and Military Equipment
- Arts, Media and Engineering Program (Arizona State University)
- Asociación de Médicos Escritores (Spanish, Guatemala)
- Assistant Managing Editor
- Associate Member Educator (fraternity)
- Associated Marine Equipment (St John's, NL, Canada)
- Association contre la Mutilation des Enfants
- Associations Mode d'Emploi (French; business magazine)
- Asymptotic Multi-User Efficiency
- Asynchronous Modem Eliminator
- Athletes Motivating Excellence
- Atlantic Music Event (Bi-Annual Nordic Showcase)
- Audit Management Expert (software)
- August Mack Environmental, Inc. (various locations)
- Authorised Medical Examiner
- Automated Maintenance Environment
- Automatic Message Exchange
Samples in periodicals archive:
Reynolds Center for Business & Economic Development, University of Arkansas at Little Rock For more information, call (501) 569-8863 * 14--Catastrophic Disaster Planning Initiative for New Madrid Seismic Zone Sponsor: Department of Emergency Administration & Management at Arkansas Tech University Location: Lake Point Conference Center, 61 Lake Point Lane, Russellville For more information, call (479) 968-0318 * 14-16--Total Productive Maintenance Training for the Lean Journey Sponsor: Association for Manufacturing Excellence and Anchor Packaging Location: Green County Industrial Training Center, 2402 N.
Sponsored by the Association for Manufacturing Excellence.
Association for Manufacturing Excellence (AME) Conference.